Up Coming Events
April 30th – TBA Hike?
May 7th – End of Year Celebration
Children’s Ministry at Grace Lutheran involves a variety of different ministries.
- We offer Sunday School and Grapple during the school year during the 9:45am worship service. (See the SUNDAY SCHOOL tab that is a part of this page.)
- LOGOS is on Wednesday evenings from 5:30-7:30 during the school year. (See the LOGOS TAB for details on this page)
- First Communion Class is offered twice a year and dates are announced as soon as they are scheduled.
- We have a Boy Scout and Cub Scout Troop that is a part of our church. Cub Scouts meet on the 1st, 3rd, and 4th Mondays of each month at 6:00pm and Boy Scouts meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month at 6:00pm. If you would like more information about this ministry please contact the church office.
- Our Pre-school is an important mission of our church. This ministry is for members and parents and children of the community of Kingman. The Pre-school is open from Monday to Thursday. And we have now added daycare Monday thru Friday. (Please see the Pre-School TAB on the Home Page.)
Vacation Bible School is coming June 4th through June 8th – “Pandamania – Where God is Wild About You!”
Download and print the Registration Form.
Youth Mission Trip and Safari to Africa
Our five youth have been working hard preparing for their mission trip and safari to Africa. They have recently sent off their visas to the Tanzanian Embassy and now they are getting immunizations so they can stay safe. International travel is quite a task to prepare for and we appreciate all of your prayers and support as they make their way to Sawe. To help raise funds, the youth are raffling off a lap quilt to help off-set their immunization costs. Tickets are available in the Narthex. Also a spaghetti Dinner is planned for April 21st and a carwash on May 20th.
Youth Visiting Prescott Pines
7th through 12th grade youth are invited to attend a visit to Prescott Pines. The dates are July 17th through the 21th. More details to come!